Wednesday, January 7, 2015

Movie review: PK

السلام عليكم   
Note: This is my first movie review. Everything I wrote is my humble personal view unless it's stated. It contains flaw but I'd try make it perfect as possible, insyaAllah.

PK (2014) Poster PK (2014)
Rating: 8.7/10
Duration: 153 minutes
Director: Rajkumar Hirani
Stars: Aamir Khan, Abhijit Joshi, etc
Synopsis: A stranger in the city asks questions no one has asked before. Known only by his initials, P.K.'s innocent questions and childlike curiosity will take him on a journey of love, laughter and letting-go.

Credit: IMDb

It's exactly 5:17AM right now and believe me, my body is tired and my head is keep pushing me to sleep. But I forced myself to write this post because I want to share to you how AMAZING this movie is.

Honestly, I'm not a Bollywood freak. I'm not into Bollywood much as the singing and dancing part just irk me so much.. This movie, however, contain that part too but that's not the point.. this movie content is amazing. I watched it for the plot and it clearly didn't disappoint me! Wanted to skip the singing & dancing part but somehow while they're singing they are showing the plot.. erghh but I found the songs (yep, there's plenty) are pretty catchy!

This movie is basically about a man wondering about God and questioning about religions in this world. Fear not, it won't jejaskan your aqidah or whatsoever. Don't worry! :) It has nothing to do with secret agenda or conspiracy like The Da Vinci Code lol it won't give you headache.

Eventhough the topic sounds heavy.. (ye la pasal religion kot #sensitive) but the film wasn't heavy at all. For me, it's a bit of comedy. No, really, it's HILARIOUS!!! His (PK's) innocent questions are gold! It's really hard to try not waking everyone up at 4 o' clock in the morning because of my laughter because ya Rabbi, I was laughing so hard!!

There is a bit emotional part (heh bollywood movie kannn) and sentap sentap tangkap leleh punya part so brace yourselves with some tissues (IF you've a soft heart... Hati kental, nangis lap guna baju je!)

OK forget it. I'm sucks at reviewing. I'm afraid I might spoil the movie so that's all that I could say about it kot. Sorry v__v

But.
Hear this.

Before I watched PK, my all-time favourite Bollywood movie was 3 Idiots. If you haven't watch it, you better go watch it, dude o_0

Ok that's not the point -___-

The point is, you do know how inspiring and asdfghjkl 3 Idiots was, right? How phenomenal and funny the movie was... How it really inspired you and changed some of our sick mentalities. Well, that's exactly what I felt while I watched PK =)

Now, PK &&& 3 Idiots are my fav! Screw Mohabbatein!! Screw Shah Rukh Khan!!
Aamir Khan all the wayyy pin pinnnn!!!

Psst, even IMDb rated PK higher than 3 Idiots! 3 Idiots got 8.5/10 but PK's 8.7!
FIND A TIME, SEARCH THE FILM & PLSS GO WATCH IT!
I won't even bother to post a review and share this gold with uolls if the movie wasn't really that good to me. It worth something to me so I hope it could worth something to you too :)

That's all. Now, time to sleep! Zzzz

No comments:

 

about me

My photo
Malaysian dan orang Melayu hence, the rojak language in this blog. "My thoughts are stars I can't fathom into constellation" - John Green.

reach me

advert